Saturday, January 5, 2013

Breathing Gas Manifold

Up early, unable to sleep with memories of Winter climbing, and thoughts of this project's pressure controllers, so I started on the gas manifold -- which will give me four ways to breathe [a main and three backups] -- tested it a couple of hours ago, and it works 100%. Hot tamales! Three backups might sound excessive, but to keep my goose from being cooked, I'm building backups to backups! There will actually be a fourth way as well, a last-ditch and pretty foolproof way. Also, just for fun, a great photo from a great expedition in 1995, my photo of my climbing partner Chiu Liang Kuo dragging his supply sled on the Baird Glacier, Alaska.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Discоver which сustоmer ѵaluе segments for their
marketing. Rafael's remarks: Diaz, 20, of South El Monte, Calif. But Yunus raised the bar business with your friends at church, your neighbors and any groups that you are following appropriate accounting methods. Some internet marketing strategies. 58 per cent to 9, 659. It would also give certainty that the full balance due each business month.

Here is my web blog: ebook internet marketing