Thursday, December 15, 2011

Deadline!



One more deadline this year -- my Introduction to Archaeology textbook, due in 2.5 weeks, which means I will be shuttling between the library, coffee shop, and home computer for precisely the next 2.5 weeks. Two chapters to add to the already-430-page monster, then all of the art to finalize, and then it's New Year's and I will take a good long breath before starting writing on the Arctic book...Right now, draw up a writing target for each of the next 17 days, and see when I can squeeze in getting the liquid oxygen and other components for the pressure suit project test...If I'm careful with my time, I might pull off a test of the suit before the New Year...three months after I thought I'd be doing it, but that's life. There are only so many hours in a day!

Happy holidays!

No comments: