Monday, August 16, 2010

Cold-Weather People




A talk coming up in September (click above). I believe the charge is "suggested donation of $5.00 to the Oregon Archaeological Society", but I'm still waiting to hear on that.

Thirty-nine days to turn in the evolution book. Writing it is like building a bomb; touch one filament and you might blow the whole rig. It's also like flying a plane; once you're off the ground, just touch what you have to, but, basically, let the plane fly, don't try to do too much. It's also like writing a book! And that means, 'every word counts'.

Some days the stress makes me sick; some days I feel fine. I am up at 3am a lot. I've broken my rule to not print out any new research articles; I've already logged in 300 references and that's not all of them. And some illustrations to ink.

No comments: